Difference in Empath, Intuitive, Psychic, Medium and Healer
By Lynn Zambrano
What are the differences? The definitions have become interchanged and confused. Lets take a moment to review and clarify so that you will connect with the right reader and get the most from your session.
Intuition is a right brain process that taps into subconscious information in order to provide guidance about everyday life. Being intuitive means that you able to tap into subconscious information in order to receive guidance about your every day life. Intuition can be used to receive guidance about your own life (personal intuition) or to help other people (professional intuition). People who are intuitive are not necessarily psychic. Being intuitive is about receiving guidance to make better decisions in your life, and helping guide others in theirs.
Being psychic, also know as being clairvoyant, means that you can perceive information that cannot be perceived through the normal senses (also called Extra Sensory Perception – ESP). That can include predicting the future, talking to non-physical beings (dead people, spirits) and being able to sense missing objects or people. Being psychic is about sensing information that other people can’t usually access.
A medium is a psychic who has fine-tuned his or her extrasensory perception and can interface with the spirits in other dimensions. They are able to feel and/or hear thoughts, voices or mental impressions from the spirit world. A medium is able to become completely receptive to the higher frequency or energies on which spirit people vibrate.
Empath means that you feel other people’s emotions as your own. For example, if someone around you is very angry you might start to feel angry yourself, even though there is no direct reason for you to feel this way. According to Wikipedia, “observing another person’s emotional state activates parts of the neuronal network involved in processing that same state in one, whether it is disgust, touch, or pain”. Empaths have the ability to scan another’s energy for thoughts, feelings and possibly for past, present, and future life occurrences.
A healer has the ability to “see” the person as a whole greater then the sum of their parts. The healer’s job is to help remove blocks to an individual’s growth. It is now an accepted fact that humans are electromagnetic beings. All illness results from the lowering of body frequencies below that necessary to maintain homeostasis. By raising the frequencies and aligning the various bodies, all the fields come into coherence. That is health.
Energy Healing has been around forever and is one of the most ancient healing techniques you can use to keep your body in a balanced and healthy state. The ancients were aware of the psychological and physical effects we experience from our own thoughts, from other people, and from invisible forces from “out there.” Alternative energy healing includes these psychological and spiritual realms as well as the physical. Session Tips:
- Open mind :Come into the reading with open mind and no expectations
- Hear the answer, even if it’s not the one answer you want
- Be Ready to do Your Work, use the information given to work on self
- Find the Right Reader, example want to talk to deceased persons choose a medium, want healing choose a healer, etc.
- Readers give guidance, you are responsible for making your own choices
- The future is Fluid and is always changing, as people’s thoughts and actions affect it. A reader will tell you the most likely outcome if nothing changes.
- Readers reflect back the information we receive, sometimes we get the information but the interpretation maybe askew, if it doesn’t seem quite right ask us to clarify
- If we don’t satisfactorily answer your question or it doesn’t seem complete, ask us to elaborate
- Mediums cannot make the deceased answer your call, it may not be the right time to connect
- Readings are meant to EMPOWER you and to help you heal. You are still responsible for your choices.
- Readers are neutral. We do not give you our opinions, judgments or advise, we simply offer our insights and intuition. Please take the information we give to you, match it with your own intuition and inner knowing and make your own informed decisions.
Originally published @ Om Times
[themify_button style=”large orange embossed rounded” link=”http://www.balancedthinking.co.za/index.php/contactform” ]Looking for more? Raise your vibration with a free assessment or session with us. Click here[/themify_button]
[themify_button style=”large Blue rounded embossed” link=”http://www.itworkz.co.za” ]For any computer support and website enquiries. Click here[/themify_button]